View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004   #15
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21867 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Unless there's a can't possibly miss player available, I have to believe (& want to believe) that the Texans will go for a stud DT with their 1st pick. Walker's not getting any younger & the nagging injuries are starting to add up. We need a big, strong kid with a non stop motor.

Payne appears to be coming along nicely & Robaire was a real nice pickup. Deloach, Ioane, & Sears are solid backups, but Walker & Sears will both be 32 y/o next season. We've got to get a prospect to start grooming as Walker's replacement, or slide Payne over & insert the new kid into Payne's slot.

Some players that I'd take a look at are:

Rodrique Wright (6'5" 320lbs.): Assuming he comes out this year.
Anttaj Hawthorne (6'3" 315lbs.)
Anthony Bryant (6'2" 335lbs.)

My sleeper is:

Sione Pouha (6'3" 330lbs.)
Sione Pouha
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote