View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004   #35
georgewashington
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
the reason i said trash time,,,was cause it didnt really matter what our D did at that point they could of ran 2 int back for td's and it wouldnt of mattered. Did he do it in the green bay game when we really neede it ? NO so thats why i say trash time for our D, hell thats why he was in there, we had no chance to come back !!!! so his int was just a stat and meant absolutley nothing.
He didnt do it in the Green Bay game cuz he was hurt. And its ignorant to say a good play means nothing. Maybe it doesnt mean anything towards the team winning or losing, but a good play is a good play, and I believe it was a good read and play against the best QB in football. Is it really that hard for you people to see that the guy has improved? And Foreman may be out this week, and maybe wong will move to the middle then what are you guys gonna say if god forbid peek plays against the run? And once again i reiterate that peek did play in non-garbage time against the chiefs, he is the leading tackler on special teams, including taking the special teams captain spot against Indy, so i think he can make some tackles in the open field while getting by some blockers.
georgewashington is offline   Reply With Quote