View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004   #5
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 103984 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I like DD. He runs hard and can catch the ball out of the backfield.. The problem I see (and someone can correct me if I am wrong) is that I haven't seen him make anybody miss in the open field. I will give the defensive player props for making the tackle, but you would figure ONE guy DD could make miss. All great runningbacks have a knack for making guys miss.

I wonder if this is the Billy Miller syndrome (and i like BM too). We see a guy do something that seems great (given the lack of talent on the team) but in comparing to the rest of the league, they are average. To the Texans (being we are only a little over 2 1/2 years old) fans it is the best we have seen on this team. (being Wells set the benchmark)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote