View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004   #16
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf123
Actualy everyone new that we were going to go cornerback in the draft, i guess you were the only one left out and when the texans traded up most people thought it was for a lineback, the only surprise was that it was babin.
There was speculation before the draft that we'd go for a DLineman as well as a CB. Early Mock Drafts had Udeze slated to go to us at the 10th pick. As I said in my post many people wouldn't have guessed we'd trade up into the first round on draft day after picking a CB with the 1st pick. If you've got a mock draft that shows the same scenario playing out that played out on draft day then please feel free to share. That's why its all speculation as to what we'll do this year as well.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote