View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004   #3
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Mike Ditka said that we are simply plugging holes in our lineup and are a terrible team at the beggining of the season. And i didnt beleive him.

I certainly am not going to beleive the ramblings of some dude named Joel Anderson.

Who is Joel? is he even a Texans fan? does he know our situation? does he know about the zone blocking? or is he like all these other talking heads that havent even quite wrapped their pea sized brains around the fact that we are the TEXANS not the Titans.

Davis is fine.. we have other needs. If our line continues to improve we will be able to better judge him next season.. if not.. well we may have to drop the zone blocking for the sake of a winning season.. but i doubt we would do that either. And we havent even given Hollings a real look yet. if he gets rid of the Injury bug we may see alot of him next year.

No.. we need defense.. not another RB. None of the RBs coming out this year are sure things... and the ONLY RB that I see us considering is Ronnie Brown.. because he probably wouldnt require a trade up.. and he is the size that you need for a workhorse type of back.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote