View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004   #2
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

That's been my thought for the last month. We have everything else, we just need a running game. Our defense is improving, we have an awesome passing game, last Sunday even our special teams stepped it up on coverage and kickoff returns. I think part of our problem now is that teams now know we run the ball just enough to try and open up the pass game, and it worked for a game or two, but now everyone knows we have no running game. I am not saying go out and get Edge James (although I wouldn't mind it), but for the love of God we need a RB who can average more than 3 yards a carry. I said it several times and I will say it again, start Jonathan Wells!