View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
When Joppru was re-injured we pretty much chunked our two TE sets because all we had left were incomplete TE's. We went to a 3 wr set because Armstrong and Gaffney are better in routes than Miller or Bruenner so they get the slot looks. Miller hurts the team as much as he helps it with his handful of receptions because he is a lousy blocker. Bruenner is a glorified Tackle really, but he has been inconsistent himself. I've seen him whiff on some key blocks this year.

The Chiefs, Patriots, Colts have all used high picks on TE's the last few years. It would not surprise me to see us take another one on the first day next year. Much of that will depend of Joppru (my avatar)
thanks, I see what you are saying and agree.. we need a TE
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote