View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #28
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
Oh god howd i know you'd be on here kissing Peeks A*s George ? That int was a give me, come on it was in trash time and there was noone else including recievers in the area. If someone throws a ball right at me i think i will catch it to ! And i dont think stopping the run one time out of A LOT means he can be consistent at it !
Aside from george's obvious Peek affiliation, exactly when does it become trash time for a winning offense? So Manning just decided we are up we can be sloppy at the very same time he was deciding to aggressively try to move down field?--yaa, sure. Peek made a greatl play on that ball--give the boy his due. Does he still need a lot of improvement?--yes. But give credit where it is due.