View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #27
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109917 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgewashington
sarcasm isnt needed, the point is that they just put him in, not to pass rush, not to stop the run, not to drop into coverage, just to play. If he was only put in to pass rush then he would have pass rushed, but he didnt. dont act like im ignorant.
Don't act like it then. I will be as sarcastic as I choose when you just drone on and on with your Peek argument and toss the facts to the side. Babin is obviously more of an all around player and Peek is obviously more of a situational speed rusher right now. To argue against that is just not smart when you see that Babin plays mostly on more running downs and when Peek comes in it's mostly on passing downs. That is all I was typing but that isn't good enough for you. You have to insist you know more than the coaches and nobody can see Peek's skill but you.

Um, we see it too....just some of us don't think he is all that wonderful as a complete player....at least not yet.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote