View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #7
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Interesting question. I don't think Bradford's back next year--that seems increasingly obvious. Some of his problems have been injury-related, but if there's any position we could afford to lose a good player and not suffer much, WR is it.

Starling did impress everyone in the preseason but still didn't make the roster. He's back now; maybe he's grown enough in these few weeks to stick for a whole season, but I doubt that. I love Armstrong, but I'd be surprised to see the Texans go into next year with AJ, Gaffney, Armstrong, and Starling as their top 4. That's kinda thin after #2 in terms of NFL experience by 2005. There may be a free agent floating around out there in the offseason who could help as a #3 starter.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote