Thread: 2cnd half
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #9
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
They just said on 610am what I heard previously....that Carr has changed about 1 in every 4 plays called this season. If you don't like what you see in the play calling then Carr needs to take some of this blame too.
some plays have to be audibled out of im just wondering if carr has any options other than runs when he audibles. if he does then yes a lot of the blame has to be directed toward him. if not then the coaches need to work on getting him some better plays to audible into.

actually i wasnt real dissapointed in the play calling just a couple of plays were questionable. in one instance on our last drive on 2cnd and 3 i thought they should of ran and they called a pass play. if they would of ran they could of took some time off the clock and might of got the first down. then if they get the first they could of then started hurrying up. and if they didnt get it farve wouldnt of had so much time for the game winning drive.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote