View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not saying that we should fire the guy, and I am not saying let's get the ball and make our offensive unit's focus to go out and get a FG. I am saying that defenses do tend to tighten up as we get closer to the end zone and we get stopped because of good defensive plays sometimes. I would really like to see our kicker come through for us while we are struggling, however that hasn't been the case because he has consistently missed his first attempt the past 3 games. These little things are usually the difference in the game.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote