View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #5
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I think most people in the Texans organization were not 'expecting' the playoffs this year. Capers is in zero trouble, and he will continue to follow his plan of developing this team over the long haul. Nothing has changed.

Thats too bad because I for one have never liked Capers. He hasn't proven anything anywhere other than that he is a defensive coordinator that is out of place head coaching. You know me and what I think about 5 years. Way too much job security with no measuring stick along the way to evaluate the plan. What happens if our owner decides it didn't work after 5 years. We just wasted a lot of time and talent. It doesn't take 5 years to build a team in this day and age of free agents and also the fact of the supplemental draft in which we were the only participant. No other expansion teams to thin the supplemental draft like with Carolina and Jacksonville.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote