View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #17
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
Even Steve Mckinney referred to the run audibles this morning. He said David should have known better than to audible to a run on 2nd and 19. Mckinney said of course they are going to give you a look that would be enticing to run against. It's 2nd and 19 for christ sakes. Carr is playing right into the defense's hands. I think some of the fans rath should be directed at Carr. He needs to get his sheyet together and learn how to be a coach on the field.
I saw Carr trying to "lead" the linemen when he was miked up. Weak. Carr has a prototype build and a great arm....but I would not call him too savvy or say he had great game instincts.
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote