View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc
I don't buy into that. Is there really that much difference between Babin's run coverage and Peek's?
Yes, a ridiculous amount of difference. That is one reason Babin plays the strong side and Peek is a weak-side linebacker. The strong-side linebacker needs to be strong against the run. Last year Peek was lit up, exposed and isolated like Matt Stevens when he played on the edge. He was miserable against the run. Babin is a solid run stopper. I'm not sure if he has improved....because Wong is playing well. I am hoping Peek can take over the weak side OLB by next season.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote