View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #2
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Ahhh..the million dollar question. It's hard to answer that because I don't know what good it would do to bring in new players when you know that it will take them time to learn the schemes. I just don't think we have athletic o-lines men to implement the zone blocking scheme. Last year we were good not great, but we could count on our running game by blocking man-to-man, but now all of a sudden we can't run the ball. I think Wand and Wade have played well, but like I said in another thread I don't think Weigert and Pitts are playing all that well.