View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey
I get so tired of these 5 year posts. By the 5th year, players from year 1 and 2 are already bailing because they don't want to play for a loser. It doesn't take 5 years to have a winning record. There is no reason an expansion team can't go 8-8 by year 3.
For the most part I think this was the attitude of the team this year.

Did anyone watch Texans Wrap Sunday? Jamie Sharper said something real quick that made me say "oh man, please tell me they are not giving up".

When they asked about his brother he mentioned that he hopes his brother does well and give him something to "watch" for the playoffs.

I hope I am reading into this way too much.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote