View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #2
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I think our defense did a very good job. There's only so much a defense can do against a Brett Favre. Their players made plays and ours didn't. I was happy with our defense and specially Glenn and Robinson. Robinson is quickly becoming our best player in defense, even though he got burned by Driver on that TD pass. The problem in our offense is that our o-line men aren't opening holes for DD to run through. From what I can see our guards Weigert and Pitts aren't playing very well. I thought Wade and Wand did a good job. As for McKinney, he had to handle Grady Jackson and that's a tough assignment. Bottom line is that I don't think our o-line players are opening holes big enough for DD to run through.