View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #13
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Is our OL that bad that we have to keep the TE's to help blocking?
I really don't know but it's possible that the poor performance of the OL has something to do with how the TE is being utilized. We all know Miller isn't much of a blocker and Breuner isn't much of a receiver..and who knows what Joppru will be if anything. But I don't think we're going to see the second coming of Wesley Walls in this offense any time soon with all the talent at WR and the philosophy of getting a RB at least 25 touches a game. I really wasn't focusing on the TEs Sunday night (except for Bruener's drop). I'll try and pay more attention on Sunday.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote