View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #12
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Derrick Johnson will be nice, but I don't think he'll drop very far. I see him going within the first 8 picks or so and I don't think we'll be picking very high this year. This draft will be critical because we are expected to make the playoffs next year and we have to choose our players wisely. I know Robaire Smith and Gary Walker are here but we need to upgrade our pass rush desperately. Without any substantial pass rusher it is hard for our linebackers to make any plays. Therefore, I think a player like David Pollack can help us. I don't know if we have to convert him to an OLB, but the guy plays all out all day long. I'm pretty sure that we're going to draft defense first, but if we do go offense with our first pick then I think they should go RB or TE. Right now it's like we don't have TE's playing for us, they have disappeared for us. What's that guy Heath Miller? He's the best in the nation right now and he would add another option for our offense.