View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

When I think of Texans and playoffs, I cringe. As much as I like the Texans,I don't see it. I feel we would get blownout in a playoff game. Even when we were on our little win streak. the wins sugarcoated the weaknesses of this team. Esp. when I watch other games like the Eagles,Steelers,Denver, Patriots ...

Even with wins, we cannot do what it takes to win a championship and that is run the ball and play defense. We might get by if we could play defense, but the fact is 1) we only have 14 sacks so far and 2) 3rd down (teams eat us up)

I wish we could win out and prove me wrong. We just don't have enough weapons yet.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote