View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004   #9
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it was conditional.. but i think it was only conditional based on him making the team and such.. dont think he had to start or anything for us to get the pick.

I see us picking an LB or a CB in the first round. Ive been saying Dlineman for a while now.. but its true that good lineman can be picked up in the middle rounds.

I tell ya what.. i love Babin.. but I sure would have liked to get DJ Williams this last draft.. he is something else. Anyway.. I do not think that foreman is a bad player.. i think he is a really good one.. but ive come around to the notion that we could use an upgrade at his position. he ISNT a real playmaker.. he is just a solid player.

SO.. I am hoping ILB in the first round. maybe Barrett Ruud?
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote