View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

when we win, playcalling isn't mentioned , but when we lose, playcalling gets bashed

what gets me, is that Palmer has become the focal point of bashing (and I shake my head at times on what we do), but in all fairness fangio hasn't taken ANY heat. We heard for Palmers head for 2 years WHILE he had a bunch of ROOKIES on the offensive side.. now the defense has 3 rookies starting and no one says a word about getting blown out in 2 out of the last 3 games.

yes we self destructed in the 2nd half, what is hurting us is we can't run the ball and Carr has our longest run from scrimmage. Unbelievable that not ONE of our backs have broke one.. And we have WR's that like to block!.
If I counted right 14 sacks is all we have this season even with Payne and Walker back.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote