View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think Casserly has ever drafted a RB in the 1st round. I think S. Davis was 2nd or 3rd round and that was the highest Casserly has ever picked.. but i have been known to be wrong.

personally at this point I am not sure.. I think if an impact LB is there we get it or possibly an impact CB (face it Robinson is grooming for Glenn's job)

I keep thinking of what Casserly said once about there are always linemen in the middle rounds. Of course if NT Wright (texas) slips down we might take him.

what is nice is that the more Dallas loses the closer that the henson pick (3rd rounder) comes toward the 2nd round
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote