View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #8
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngstown Colt
haha, yeah i wasnt thrilled with the dallas clark pick at first, but then i realized when you have someone like peyton, why not give him as many options as possible. but i think a TE can be the most important part of an offense. guys like crumpler, gonzo, gates, and toa degree marcus pollard cant be defended against. i know you guys need o-line help, but if you could get heath miller from virginia in the draft, you would see david carr start to become the QB he can be. most of the best qbs had a good TE: Elway-Sharpe, Kosar-Newsome, Fouts-Winslow, Mcnair-Wycheck, Bledsoe-Coates.

i just think an impact TE would do you wonders

Kosar??????????????
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote