View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #19
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I figured 7-9 to 8-8 this year.. I don't see us as an expansion team. I figure year 4 is the year where we should have a legit shot at playoffs (or should) why? Carr will be in his 3rd year (I don't count the 1st year because all he was doing is running for his life) and Wand will be 2nd year starter and Pitts (4 year but 2nd year at guard). Hopefully those 2 will solidify the left part of the line. Defensively we may have another rookie or 2 over there playing with 3 (2nd year players) so hopefully that will be better, but on the other hand.. Our veterans will be a step slower.. so who knows
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote