View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #3
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by endzoner
3rd and 3 with two minutes to go in a tie game. Carr gets flushed to the right, looks downfield, and, and, and, throws the ball to the Packers bench to avoid being hit! Excuse me. I would like to see the team's "best player" make a move, make a play, lower a shoulder, do something to try to get that first down, keep possession, maybe win!

Endzoner.....I have to agree with you on that statement. That was in my opinion, a bad choice by Carr...We needed that first down and throwing the ball away was not an option...IMO.

However, I also have say that was the ONLY major bad decision I thought Carr made during the whole game. I thought he looked sharp in every aspect of his game...He would have had so many more yards if our receivers hadn't dropped so many balls ie Bradford, Brunner, Johnson

Again, this is just my opinion...
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote