View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #10
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Well.. in the case of the Green Bay game.. I dont think we just gave up our lead.

In the second half we hardly ever had the ball, and when we did we didnt use it correctly.. our bad audibles killed almost every drive in the second half. Every time Carr audibled it was a handoff to Davis up the gut and it never worked. That is either Carr's fault, or Palmer's fault.. or both.. but it does not show that the entire team and/or the entire coaching staff is incompetent. The point is.. i dont think it was our plan try try to run the ball and run the clock down.. I think we genuinely wanted to increase our lead.. but we dropped the ball (so to speak) every time we audibled.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote