View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #17
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

wow.. yall really are terrible fans. I dont blame the oilers for leaving if you considered yourself oiler "fans"

heck.. you dont even have the right to be called fans.. fans love their teams.. as i said in another post.. yall are simply "ticket holders"

I hope none of you are ever mistaken for real Texans fans. you are pathetically ignorant, immature, and unsupportive of a team you claim to like.

that being said.. they better beat the titans, or what? you will quit being a fan? GO TITANS!

:P
Texans 24
Titans 17
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote