View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004   #18
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not so sure I would drop Oakland to the bottom of the heap. They have made a LOT of changes and we will have to see how it plays out. I suspect they will be at LEAST a middle of the pack team this year, possibly better. The Niners are the ones I think will be sucking wind big time this year. They don't seem to be making to many smart moves.

IMO, Detroit will be a lot tougher game than most are giving it credit for. They play tough at home in their dome and have upgraded the team. Of course the Vikes and Pack will be anything but pushovers. The Bears, well, they will probably be the most likely NFC Central win for us, not that we can't win the others, they will just be harder.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote