View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #34
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 300089 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Actually, Casserly said on his radio show, a week or 2 ago, that he has never mentioned a 5 year plan. They're trying to win now. I'm not sure where the 5 year plan stuff came up. Maybe it's the length of Capers & Casserly's contract?
Interesting...I heard Casserly just last week on the radio taking calls and he said "4-5 year building plan"...and several of my buddies have heard the same thing from him and Capers the past couple of years, too.

Quote:
In fairness, McNair, Capers and general manager Charley Casserly always have said they were targeting the fourth year for the team to be a playoff contender. Nevertheless, competitive people want to win every time out, and everyone associated with the Texans knows the fans feel the same way.
Source: Houston Chronicle
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...texans/2827756