View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #8
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8
I haven't seen that movie but i'd bet anything he used the same plays in the movie as he used for the Texans...
What movie is everyone talking about? Chris Palmer was in a movie during the middle of our season?

By the way. . . I made 25 bucks at the game last night betting on which play Palmer was going to call. I loved the two running plays on 1ST and 2nd and long. It is very sad when we know what he's going to do. . . and we know what he's going to do, because he calls the same ridiculous calls over and over again. THERE IS A REASON TEAMS PASS ON 1ST AND 15, AND SECOND AND 18.....

GO TEXANS....I STILL LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU DON'T WIN ANYMORE GAMES, BUT SOMETHING, I MEAN SOMEONE, NEEDS TO CHANGE
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote