View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #31
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Capers is very respectful and decent man. He is also very bright. It's a shame we have to try to make him look like he is a fool because we get all upset we didn't win a football game. Can't we vent without being disrespectful?
Excellent point.

jeesh, people, do you ever hear anything else over your own moaning and groaning?!

Charlie Casserly has ALWAYS said this is a FIVE YEAR PLAN!!!

Do you understand that we are only in year THREE of this FIVE year plan??

I swear, everytime I hear "fire Capers or Casserly" my head wants to explode.

FACT: our team simply does not have the personel to bring a complex system to the table.

WHY? Because we've only been around three freaking years!!

Patience, man, patience. I hate losing as much as the rest of you, but you are losing sight of the BIG PICTURE.

Of course, in light of the emotion on display, my pov is merely