View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #7
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it would be a good idea to move Smith to the NT, and let Payne rotate in. I dont think Walker is going anywhere. And an idea would be to get a more athletic, faster, DE. And like you said Vinny, we do have a mediocre LB corp. I like Babin, and Sharper to stay where they are, move Wong inside, and to see Foreman upgraded.

If we used only the draft to upgrade these positions, I could see Ahmad Brooks, first round, and Trade up to get Erasmus James 1st round as well.

or Dan Cody
or Marcus Spears

I doubt you can get both. But you get the idea.

Last edited by Blake; 11-22-2004 at 12:36 PM.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote