View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #5
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I think they overpaid in a big way for Gary Walker this past offseason. His skills were declining and he's getting old quickly and I think they signed him to something like a 4 year contract for big bucks. And he's done nothing to speak of this year.

I'll give Babin a pass since he's a rookie in a new position but he's had some fairly good games and then some where he disappears. Perhaps it's more fair to critique his next season.

Smith, I thought, was a good sign but I'm not seeing as much as I expected from him.

Payne I think is just getting back to some decent playing strength after his horrific injury.

So there you go. You play with what you have.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote