View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #18
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I am just a casual observer but

Most of you know I am originally from Pittsburgh, PA, and guess what, Dom Capers went through that town! As a disciple of Bill Cowher, both of these guys do the same thing, slow down the second half if they have a lead. Neither fail to realize, if your defense doesn't have the talent to carry your team, score until the lights fall out the scoreboard, especially when you have a future hall of fame QB on the other side of the ball.

I'm not a Cower fan either but last time I looked he was doing OK in Pittsburgh.
But then I'm just a casual observer who doesnt claim to know much about football.

CAC