I was going to start a thread when I got to work this morning but this one is just fine. I must own up to the fact of defending Capers & Palmer the first half of season. My observations:
1. One touchdown in a game is not a good offense with the caliber of receivers and tight ends Texans have.
2. Green Bay used their full back as a runner successfully.
3. The Pack's Defensive coordinator "out thunk" Palmer by suckering us in to several end arounds that went no where.
4. No matter what happened in 2003, this year we do not have a running back. Period.
Davis should be used to fake to and for occasional passes out of the backfield.
5. It is difficult for a fan to sit and watch their team "play to not lose" when the team wins. When the result is a loss, this fan goes bananas!
6. Same offensive line only allegedly better. It's the scheme, stupid! It may be great elsewhere but our guys just don't seem to get it. So change. And it ain't because Wade missed games. Weigert and Pitts seem to be lost.