View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004   #17
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
i like your positive attitude i do,,, but some times ignorance can be mistaken for optimism, if you seriously think we have a chance to make the playoffs next year with the same coaching staff than you are one of those people !!!
I guess I'm one of those people. When you don't make plays your coaches always look like they are calling bad plays.

I figured we would be one win or loss (either way) from .500 by the end of the year. We are pretty much on track for that. This is a very tough and skilled league. I'm dissapointed too but going bonkers and pointing fingers isn't going to make me feel any better about not exceeding expectations.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote