View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004   #13
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

What really got me is the route AJ was running on a critical 3rd and 5 play late in the game. Why in the world would you run your star receiver on a route 3 yards shy of a first down in that situation? As for the playcalling, I don't know enough about it to comment on it, but it looks to me like defenses are having a real easy time figuring us out lately. Two questions came to mind after the game : Why isn't Derrick Armstrong starting? When will Tony Hollings start? Armstrong has made a solid case for himself as a #3 guy, and I think it's time Hollings start de-greening himself as a running back.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote