View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Its nice to see you boyz are still at it Everything should fall into place as long as the Texans can stay healthy & avoid the injury bug like last year. I'm most keen on watching the defensive 3-4 scheme optimated with a healthy & talented cast of players. If successfully deployed the Texans will vault from last to near the top in defense against the run & much improved against the pass.

The draft however was not a success on the offensive side though Sloan Thomas may provide some bright spots. Dominack Davis was a great looking rookie RB last year. Can he keep it up this year and avoid injury? I hope so. If not are the Texans that confident in Hollings abilities that he can carry the load? Hence what was a source of strength last year could prove the Texans achillies heel this year. I'll be watching the 2004 RB class closely, Steven Jackson, Kevin Jones, Greg Jones, Julius Jones, Mewelde Moore, Chris Perry, Fred Russell & Michael Turner
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote