Thread: Wand/Pitts
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004   #29
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by __V__
Pitts just sounded very upbeat about the change on the radio. He has a great attitude. He said that Capers asked him to make the switch today, and Pitts said he was willing to do what the coaches want.
Here's the quote by Pitts from The Chronic that has also been playing on local radio:
Quote:
"(Coach Capers) approached me about the move and said he wanted to get a look at it and see how it panned out," Pitts said. "He said nothing was in cement yet. I play where they tell me to play. I'll take a job anywhere."

"Playing inside is a little quicker," Pitts said. "There's a little less margin for error. But you don't see guys that are as good of athletes. It has its pluses and minuses."
Well, one minus is that LG's aren't paid as well as LT's. That Pitts didn't whine when moved indicates that he's a team player and in it for the long haul. Let's hope the Texans reward that loyalty with a contract extension after the season. I think they will.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote