Thread: J.J. Moses
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004   #9
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Oh god here we go talking about my man again. Just because he doesnt score touchdowns doesn't mean that he isn't doing his job. The priority of the returner is to get good field position and not to fumble. JJ is solid on both aspects.
Again, I felt it was a great decision to keep him and I mentioned earlier that I felt he was going to return one someday soon. Crazy things happen on night games. I can't wait til he does.

J.J. is awesome and his level of play is why I believe he needs to be a Texan for a long time. He never quits.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote