View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004   #28
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I always heard that it was the Texans expectation to trade Drew Henson. I never heard anybody suggest that he would be part of the team.

I think QC will be the starter for the Cowboys with them getting Vinny Testaverde as a free agent to come in. He's a Parcells guy and wants to play for him again or so I've read. I think Henson will play some this year with the anticipation of him being their starter next year.

It was a good deal for both teams. The Texans got a draft pick and the Cowboys possibly got a starting QB. I'm sure both teams are satisfied with the deal.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote