Thread: J.J. Moses
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default J.J. Moses

Through much of training camp there was speculation as to wether or not J.J. should still be on the team because he only provides us a return man and not nearly enough WR and also the knock was that he doesn't have break away speed.

After viewing the games, how many feel that keeping him was a really good idea?

I feel it was a great decision. It almost seems as if sometime soon this guy is going to rip off a return for TD. That is not the only reason though. To me, Moses was the only bright spot last week. He was the only one I really saw trying and running hard when the game was pretty much decided.

Just MHO but I believe a player like that was worth keeping.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote