View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
The O-line will respond to the fact that is our home turf and the fans will be loud.
Don't get me wrong or anything because yeah, that's a good thing and all. I just think the line needs to start responding to the fact that there's a friggin football game going on no matter where they're at and how loud the fans are (ours or theirs)

I think they'll get it worked out before the season is up. Last week though was bad. The line in 2002 played harder than that (albeit with the same end results).