View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004   #33
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
For example, if Brown can't play LG and Pitts can, could you possibly put Pitts in the RG position temporarily. I know that would leave a very young left side, but do you tell Wand he has to step up and do even more. I don't know, but its just some thoughts. Is it that Brown and Washington don't get the new line scheme? I can't say the current O-line does. I think all of us would say the O-line performance this year could be as big a disappointment as the defensive side of the ball. I think we have had one solid game at best from the O-line. It really makes you wonder about the people who are making the decisions. Is this the best we can get after 3 years? Seems like we have marginal starters according to everyone with no backups. Who's missing what??????
It is as simple as this....

Pitts and Weigert are better football players than Washington and Brown. It doesn't get much more complex than that.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote