View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004   #29
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 131726 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
Vinny, I'm not saying that every player drafted becomes a starter, but he did. Apparently he played well in the Miami game we won. He was playing well until injured. He seems to be a victum of the Wand Pitts move. I guess I'm scratching my head and wondering when we are having problems with the O-line that we don't see a little more variation. We know that Washington has played very well at times, but he doesn't get a look see. Brown has played well at time but he doesn't get a look see. I guess when things are not going right you tend to look and say how can I shake things up and get peoples attention. Perhaps we have overlooked something.
Brown isn't a better player than Zach Weigert or Chester Pitts. Why put in a lesser player just to "shake things up"? Makes no sense. Also, Washington has lead feet. He is very limited. He is a decent run blocker but he tends to get Carr clobbered when he is in there.
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote