View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I'd trade Dom straight up for Barber but there is one problem. Barber is an explosive tailback and the Giants would laugh at me.
I would trade DD for Barber as well. Just funny that there are now three areas for comparison for them: (1) fumbling problems evidently can be corrected, (2) size isn't what determines injuries or the ability to be a full time back and (3) hard to determine explosiveness merely from the longest run.

Clearly DD isn't even himself much less Barber this year. Although Wells has done better this year, DD is still the best we have until/unless Hollings can get healthy and prove something--of course it would help any RB have an opportunity to prove something for the OL to finally gel and do their job half way decently.