View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
Not an entirely fair evaluation IMO. DD has certainly had his struggles this year, but is it right to throw out last year?

Last season after he became the starter he never had a game without a run of at least 14 yds and had runs of 22, 27, 23, 51 and 21 for runs over 20 yards.

FYI--Tiki Barber (1st guy I looked up--I am sure there are plenty of guys with some long runs too) never had a run over 22 yards last year. Looks like the Giants were wise to keep him despite of his inability to make people pay.
I'd trade Dom straight up for Barber but there is one problem. Barber is an explosive tailback and the Giants would laugh at me.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote