View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004   #13
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
Vinny, so what your telling me is that after Emmitt Smiths performance last year the Cardinals gave up on him ???
Where did I type "give up" on Dom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
No and as a matter of fact he is having a pretty good season, after a lot of people said his career was over ! Davis has showed he is injury prone, and has had a bad season, but do you think that its impossible for him to rebound ?
Yeah, rebound to the form he shows as a dynamite third down back. I've been typing he is not a true feature back for over a year. 152 carries later, I have not changed my mind. We need a true feature back. Dom is a 3rd down back. He just isn't that talented.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote